Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Homeward Bound

So it's come to an end, six and a half months of living out of our backpacks.

We have been too busy packing in as much as we could in these last few weeks for me to keep this updated. From being covered in snow in Poland, to hanging out in a castle in Prague, crawling through caves under Budapest and becoming Liverpool FC supporters in England, this last bit of travel has reminded me what it's all about.

I'll keep the posts going to fill in the blanks when I get home, but for now we have one last day in London before we begin our journey home tonight.

I'm not going to lie, we have mixed feelings about heading home- but I am so excited to see everyone back home that I think that feeling wins out overall. And any leftover feelings of restlessness will mean only one thing- planning for the next big trip. Until then, off to make sure all our stuff fits:

1 comment:

  1. Have really enjoyed your adventures but will be nice to have you home...Arnie

    ReplyDelete