Monday, July 1, 2013

Here Comes the End (I Promise!)

They say time flies when you are having fun.

Turns out it also flies when you return to full time University study. Full time study after six and a half months backpacking was not such a great idea.

But the good news is I made it. The bad news is it's been a whole semester since we came back, and sadly this blog got a little neglected along the way. But now it is semester break and I am officially free.

So here comes the end, where there will be stories of the time we crawled through tiny holes under Budapest; where we got to sit in the Kop and watch a Football match in Liverpool; and where we said goodbye to one of our favourite cities in the world. For those who have been waiting, my apologies. I hope these next few will make it up to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment